Migratory Byrds

Migratory Byrds

Monday, June 18, 2007

7 weeks to go!

Dear readers,
Welcome to our travel diary! Today it's exactly 7 weeks until we fly out of Australia on our big adventure living and working overseas! Our first stop is England for 1 year, and then during our time there we'll (hopefully) figure out where to go next! But the rough plan is England, Europe, Canada and Asia.

In England, we'll be living in or near Crawley, West Sussex, as Ben's already accepted a job teaching science at one of Crawley's high schools. (At the moment, I'm still on the merry-go-round of "thankyouforyourinterestbut we'renotgoingtohireyoutodaysogoodluck withtherestofyourlife" emails.)














Crawley's about half an hour south of London and half an hour north of Brighton (the beach), plus it's very close to Gatwick Airport... cheap flights to Europe, here we come!!!

If I don't see you before we go, see you in 2010 - unless you come and visit us overseas! You'd be very welcome, and I'm already hoping some of you will take us up on this!
Love Anna.

No comments: