We think this is pretty cool! The cities that made it onto the new board were determined via votes at the company's website. No sign of Crawley, but check it out!...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah it's me again. What a refreshing change for an old game board and much more colourful.
yeah it is pretty cool! They have one similar with Australian places on it and there was even a limited edition Queensland version out at one stage too.
I love reading and checking out the photos on your entry's, keep up the great work!! Yeah I have the Aussie version - but haven't even opened it yet!! :-)
4 comments:
Yeah it's me again. What a refreshing change for an old game board and much more colourful.
yeah it is pretty cool! They have one similar with Australian places on it and there was even a limited edition Queensland version out at one stage too.
I love reading and checking out the photos on your entry's, keep up the great work!! Yeah I have the Aussie version - but haven't even opened it yet!! :-)
We have the queensland edition !
Post a Comment