Migratory Byrds

Migratory Byrds

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What we ate in Europe!

For the foodies, the cooks, and anyone who likes eating really... :)

As I have the habit of taking photos of the food when we eat out, I've been meaning for some time to post a blog entry of what we ate on our Europe trip (the one over Christmas). Some of these meals were mentioned in the relevant trip posts - eg. the first pic is the only-choice-on-the-menu dinner we ate in Delft on Christmas Eve, and you may spot the enormous meal I got in Moelln when we ordered without having a clue what the menu said. :) See if you can identify the rabbit in prune sauce! Most of the photos are of dinner, but there are a couple of breakfasts and snacks too.

I hope you aren't feeling too hungry at the moment because I don't think this will help... Enjoy!






























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words fail me on a comment for some of those meals but certainly - "no thanks to the rabbit in prune sauce"!! Some are hard to identify - what's under all the icing sugar (if that's what it is)?

Anna said...

The mini pancakes we ate on Christmas Day in Amsterdam were underneath that mound of icing sugar... we had to shake each one vigourously before eating it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yuuum! You're right, it's not good to be hungry already when checking out this blog entry! I've just did a huge catch up on your latest entries at library, going home to have tea now! xo

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that would be "I've just done...!"