Migratory Byrds

Migratory Byrds

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OCS: One Continuous Shindig?

Hello all! Sorry about the lack of updates lately - we were flat out until last Friday, and now there's so much to write about that it's just overwhelming! So here's a little entry to ease me into it...

My last day of work was Friday 18th July. These are some photos of the farewell dinner we had at a local Chinese restaurant for my workmate Aliya and I the week before I left, and also the beautiful presents I received in my last week. We enjoyed the flowers for 2 days before we had to give them to our favourite neighbour when we moved out and headed across to Europe, and the Thorntons chocolates went down a treat in the girls' dorm at convention in Germany!!!!! ;-)













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the flowers...and I bet the chocs went down a treat! Haven't even seen Delle yet since she got home - can't wait to hear all the goss so hurry up and write! :P

Anonymous said...

Look at our happy team....it isn't the same without you Anna. Glad you enjoyed the choccies - looking forward to meeting up with you in the lakes next week! x

theamateureconomist said...

Ahh, good times!

We're missing you already Anna.....

Anonymous said...

those chocolates were AWESOME!!! And they're called Thornton's - how appropriate :D