Migratory Byrds

Migratory Byrds

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Memories of summertime

Delle's visit

Rocking out in Seattle

Canada Day

Road tripping through four US states

Alcatraz and sea lions

July 4th fireworks in San Fran

Getting stuck in a ditch in Utah

A Grand Canyon sunset

Music with Angharad

A bridal shower



Bard on the Beach

Shonna and Joel's wedding

The Grouse Grind

Holding Etta for the first time



Games nights and a trivia night

Central Park and Dairy Queen birthdays

Theatre Under The Stars

Catching up with Uncle John MacQ



Hiking Hollyburn Peak



Convention

Night watch and pantry-raiding

A baby shower



Kayaking at Deep Cove

Seeing two baby seals in the wild

The Idea of North

Duck confit crepes and Ticket To Ride

Squash

Big decisions

...I can't believe it's already over!

5 comments:

Mother Alcorn said...

Doesn't sound like your summer was dull!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful summer!!!

Glenda K

Jo said...

ANOTHER list?! ;P

Jac said...

I'm glad your summer is over - cause that means ours is coming!! :) Our 'summer list' wouldn't be very long though...

Delle said...

oooohhhh just realised I'm at the top of this list :D
So awesome that I shared in lots of your amazing summer fun!!!