Just to keep you in the loop, dear reader... in a few days' time I will be on my way to Australia! Ben had his turn in September for his uni prac subjects, and now I am going for my good friend Shelley's wedding. I'm very excited to see my friends and family again, tuck into some lamingtons and Red Rooster, and soak up the sunshine (in a sun-smart manner, of course)!
Below is a map showing the main places I will be visiting during my whirlwind, 15-day trip...

Check back here in a few weeks to read all about it!
6 comments:
I see that includes Toowoomba. Mark will be happy!
How long are you in Australia for, Anna?
Just 15 days in total, Bron. I'm afraid I only have 1.5 hours in Toowoomba and I'm already booked up!! You would have heard from me already if I had any longer! Next year, perhaps. :)
Have a fantastic time!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Enjoy being back in the lucky country! :)
PS- Intended to send a quick email before you left but I don't think I'll get a chance.
PPS - Miss Maud's restaurant in Perth does a great Swedish buffet (not lamingtons or RR though)
That's ok! Hope you have a great trip. Sounds very full!
Thanks Jac... I looked up Miss Maud's and it looks great. Might have to take Mum and Dad out for dinner there. :) They're planning a road trip from Perth to Albany and back with me, so I'm not sure how long we'll have in Perth but I definitely want to spend some time there!
Hope you have (are having) a great trip Anna! Make sure you pick up the hug that I sent over with Lianna! ;-)
Post a Comment