How could no-one have commented on this? Perhaps they didn't get it. Well we are very excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little one :)
Haha - What a great photo!!! Looking forward to it - from the Grandma-to-be!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting!! Bevan and Glenda
Hehe I love it!! So excited to soon be an Aunty for the first time!! :D xo
Awesome photo to leave us hanging!!
oops... What I said was:I prefer the real bump photos! Miss L says it's a girl. :)
Hello to both of you!!! Haven't checked your blog in awhile, so it's very exciting to hear about your bump... If it's true what everyone is saying... :)So Congratulations!! We're very happy & excited for you both!!! Luv Jo-lana & Peter
Haha, I love this! :-D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How could no-one have commented on this? Perhaps they didn't get it. Well we are very excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little one :)
Haha - What a great photo!!! Looking forward to it - from the Grandma-to-be!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting!!
Bevan and Glenda
Hehe I love it!! So excited to soon be an Aunty for the first time!! :D xo
Awesome photo to leave us hanging!!
oops... What I said was:
I prefer the real bump photos!
Miss L says it's a girl. :)
Hello to both of you!!! Haven't checked your blog in awhile, so it's very exciting to hear about your bump... If it's true what everyone is saying... :)
So Congratulations!! We're very happy & excited for you both!!! Luv Jo-lana & Peter
Haha, I love this! :-D
Post a Comment