At this point we should point out that Sants is a VERY LARGE station (at least 14 platforms), and many of the train (or Metro in our case) information bulletins are moderately useless to plebeians such as ourselves with limited Spanish (we did eventually figure SOME of it out). All in all, this had some interesting effects on our journey home. See below for further details:
PLANNED JOURNEY HOME (Estimated travel time: ~10 minutes)
ACTUAL JOURNEY HOME (Estimated travel time: ~2 hours and 20 minutes)
4 comments:
Well, just hope you got to enjoy the scenery along the way!!!!!!! Enjoy your cruise.
Bevan and Glenda
Hi Anna - Megan from Challenge; Just worked out how to add a comment - this is a fabulous homepage thingy! Can't explain how amazed I am at some of your photo's - I feel very priviligded to have a look - I can't imagine how much fun you are having actually being there! Love the train ride - something I couldn't have avoided myself - I'm sure a couple of hours were quite anxious - trying to get back to where you started! Love the squirel and the church and everything - I will keep investigating your site - so much to see - I am forever Thankful!!!
Hope you are cruising safely and relaxing - Look forward to some ocean photo's/ bikini shots!!!!!
Hi Guys,
I find your link after doing a little holiday cleaning of the email in box. Glad i did. Your site is brilliant! From everybody in Gin Gin/Bundy - Have a fabulous Christmas and all the best for your US adventures in 2009.
Chris, Emma, Oliver and Henry Jansen.
Hello Jansens!
Awesome to hear from you! I know I've been totally slack with keeping in contact with most GGSHS people (a combination of new OSs, new laptops, lost email addresses and general slackness). Great to know you can now keep up with our shananigans (though you might have a bit of reading to catch up on!!)
Post a Comment