Migratory Byrds

Migratory Byrds

Sunday, March 8, 2009

...And even MORE snow!

Okay, the last entry ("More snow!") was a little premature... THIS is what it looked like two hours later!!


And here is Ben sweeping soft powdery snow off our car with his gloved hands later tonight...

5 comments:

Delle said...

WoW!!! Snow is soooo pretty ... And I like that wooden fence :D

Liesl said...

Time for a snow brush!!! I love the pics AND the beautiful snow! We are missing it... We finally had a little bit of snow out here, but now that it's been 70/21 degrees it has all melted away :( I love the pic w/ the snow on the tree branches! My fav!

Anonymous said...

awww....I SO wanna see snow like that! :( Thanks for your email...btw, how come Delle's comments come up with a cool little pic? That'd be awesome if everyone had that...then we could see who these occasional mystery comments were from. :)

Anna said...

Delle has a picture come up because she made a Google/Blogger account and uploaded a photo to it! Anyone can do this if they want.

However, people using the Name/URL or Anonymous methods of posting a comment (like you do) don't need an account. Most people probably prefer that because it's faster and doesn't require a password!

So... you can make an account if you want to have a photo of yourself beside your comments, but good luck convincing everyone else!! :D

Anonymous said...

The snow looks lovely! I don't think I would ever get tired of it - except if it were like that for months on end!
Donna