Migratory Byrds

Migratory Byrds

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heading west to East is East

Since I haven't blogged about anything since the Olympics finished - and I feel twinges of guilt when I think of our more constant readers faithfully checking our blog and finding nothing new to read :P - I thought I'd do a rare post about one of our recent local social activities. Particularly since Ben took lots of great photos as the organiser's designated photographer!

Last Friday night, Davina organised for a group of 16 of us to go to a Middle Eastern restaurant called East is East in Vancouver. This was for Rosalie's 30th birthday and also her farewell, since she's leaving town soon. It was a great night with all the essential ingredients:

Fantastic food...











Great friends...





















Delicious chocolate cupcakes (made by Davina)...







And to top it all off, dear Sin Hye's hilarious facial expressions as the belly dancer got closer...











Love it!!

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

awww i miss sin hye!

Delle said...

oooooh my goodness those chocolate cupcakes look absolutely divine!!!!!

Lisa Bennett said...

So many familiar faces!! Love it :) M