Here are some photos of their beautiful day:
The marquee (which we and a few others arrived early to decorate)...
Angharad and I...
Joel and Don waiting...
The recessional song ("You're My Best Friend")...
PS. More photos in the Jul-Aug '10 Picasa album.
8 comments:
Your photos are always so beautiful!
It all looks so stunning! WHAT is that cake?! It looks absolutely scrummy!!!!
Beautiful music, and fantastic to see pics of Angharad, as always!:-)
Hearing her voice makes me want to see her so bad! :-) Please say hi for me!!!
TFS
Sonya.
Hey Anna, thank you for sharing! So good to see all the familiar faces.. and familiar voices! You and Angharad sound amazing.. So happy for Shonna and her man.. they look so cute together! :)
Lisa x
Great photos, looks like it was a really nice day. Claire looks gorgeous in her little pink dress & hair flower! :-)
Beautiful pics! Wow, "You're my best friend" sounds awesome...made me so nostalgic to listen. You'd better get your voice warmed up and your guitar dusted off for when you're back in Oz!!
Ooh, I LOVE your duet, Anna n Angharad: it makes me want to learn the guitar !!? My li'l boys are learnin': I showed them your performance so that they could start to appreciate the simple beauty of two voices and a guitar !!! They said, Wow !!!
_Tanya.
Love your singing!
I lost count how many times I listened to 'You're my bestfriend'. Beautiful! :) Lucille thought it was pretty good too!
Post a Comment