This is Chantelle and Bree trying to teach Ben to knit one night in early December... :)
I learnt to knit last winter with Angharad's help, and recently completed my second project: a scarf for Delle (my first project was a scarf for myself). The pressure was on to finish it by the time Delle arrived on December 8th to spend a few weeks with us... as she'd need some warmth during her first real winter! After 10 months of knitting (well, with a 6 month break in the middle :P), I finally finished her scarf the night before she arrived...
Oh, and since then I've knitted another scarf as a Christmas present for Roxy! Onward and upward in 2012... perhaps I'll learn to knit dishcloths? :D
3 comments:
Loving my scarf (and matching beanie) - thanks Anna and Bree :D
Knitted dishcloths - that would be something different!!!! Knitted cardigan started yet???
AND loving MY scarf...great work for finishing it on time! ;)
Post a Comment