Last Saturday, Janelle hosted a wonderful breakfast/brunch baby shower at her house for Finley and I. It was a day of excellent company, delicious food, and feeling very loved!
Roxy came for a 4 day visit from Friday to Tuesday, so she was able to be at the baby shower too! Thanks for visiting, Rox; we loved having you! Here's Finley with Aunty Roxy on Friday...
Wall décor at the baby shower on Saturday...
Scrumptious breakfast...
Gorgeous party favours...
The star of the show...
Writing "wishes for baby" cards...
 |
| Angharad |
 |
| Rosanne |
 |
| Myla and Roxy |
 |
The completed cards
(Janelle's photo) |
Baby shower guests...
 |
| Rosanne (holding Gemma) |
 |
| Roxy, Alana, Myla |
 |
| Karen |
 |
| Shonna, Myla, Heidi, Angharad, Rosanne |
 |
| Juanita (holding Julia) |
 |
Wonderful host and organiser!
Janelle (holding Claire) |
 |
| Group photo (missing Rosanne, Gemma, Alana and Carla) |
Playing a nursery rhyme game...
 |
| Janelle reading the questions |
 |
| Rach keeping track of questions asked |
Finley doing the rounds...
 |
| ...with Karen |
 |
| ...with Heidi |
 |
| with Alana |
 |
| ...with Carla |
 |
| ...with Rach |
 |
| ...with Janelle and Claire |
 |
| ...with Aunty Roxy |
 |
| ...with Janelle |
THANK YOU, Janelle, for being so thoughtful and kind! We had a wonderful time and appreciate your efforts so much!
5 comments:
Nice post, sis! Awesome timing that the shower coincided with my visit! :)
You are so gracious, Anna. It was so much fun to plan for you!
Looks like you had a great morning! Wish I could have joined you all. :)
Finley is the sweetest little baby... after Trixie. ;) When I see your photos it really makes me want to pop over for cuddles, even though I get baby cuddles here everyday. I wish we lived closer and could get to know him!
Did you get all the baby wishes we Aussies emailed too?
Jo: yes, Janelle read 3 of them out at the party (including yours)! And she said she also had some others that she didn't read out, plus some that were yet to be received, so I'm still looking forward to reading them. :) Such a sweet idea... and I must admit that some of the responses made me a bit teary!
Post a Comment