Hello Mr Finley!! So pleased to meet you! I hope you are giving your Daddy & Mama lots of sleep. :)He's just too cute! Well done Ben & Anna. xxoo
Soooo adorable!! :D
Gotta say, Ben looks a bit rough around the edges in the photo, but you look absolutely fine! :D
ooooooh he is sooooooo adorable!!!! I want a cuddle!!!!!
Me too Delle but distance makes that impossible:( :(
Congratulations!! Finley is a cutie.Bevan and Glenda K
How clever, you "nesting" byrds. So happy you have your hatchling now and all babies are accounted for around here! Good luck with week #2!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hello Mr Finley!!
So pleased to meet you! I hope you are giving your Daddy & Mama lots of sleep. :)
He's just too cute! Well done Ben & Anna. xxoo
Soooo adorable!! :D
Gotta say, Ben looks a bit rough around the edges in the photo, but you look absolutely fine! :D
ooooooh he is sooooooo adorable!!!! I want a cuddle!!!!!
Me too Delle but distance makes that impossible:( :(
Congratulations!! Finley is a cutie.
Bevan and Glenda K
How clever, you "nesting" byrds. So happy you have your hatchling now and all babies are accounted for around here! Good luck with week #2!
Post a Comment