They sure are cute!!! They must also be very tame, used to people I guess just like our kangaroo population here!
I don't think they're very tame; I definitely wouldn't be able to get close to one! Had to take these photos quietly from the stairwell window or I would have scared them away!
So many squirrels, so few recipes (sigh)...they do look kinda cute though, it must be the fluffy tail.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They sure are cute!!! They must also be very tame, used to people I guess just like our kangaroo population here!
I don't think they're very tame; I definitely wouldn't be able to get close to one! Had to take these photos quietly from the stairwell window or I would have scared them away!
So many squirrels, so few recipes (sigh)...they do look kinda cute though, it must be the fluffy tail.
Post a Comment