Last night we hosted our first dinner party/ games night in our flat! There were eight of us altogether - us, Myla, Lisa, Susie, Shonna, Kelly and Janae. It was great fun!!
Here are some photos... Check out the frilly brown 70s couches we got for free - aren't they awesome?!!
L-R: Lisa, Susie, Myla, Shonna, Kelly, Janae
Here are some photos of us introducing Killer Bunnies to Canadians!! (Killer Bunnies is a completely bizarre game that a bunch of us loved in Australia, and Susie purchased it in New York recently with the aim of infecting Canadians too!) The pics are taken on a funky colour setting thanks to Kelly fiddling with our new camera... :)
Shonna's awesome line-up of bunnies...
Some good old-fashioned Killer Bunnies negotiating...
Susie's winning carrot...
And the girls with Ben's very popular chocolate cake dessert!!
5 comments:
If the couches were perhaps a different colour!!!! then maybe - just maybe they might be awesome!! But who's complaining when they were free eh?? What I can see of the flat looks nice.
!WhOA!!! I want to BE Shonna!!!!
Loving the negotiation :D oxo
Btw... LOVE your t-shirt Anna!!!!
AHHH!! SUSIE!!! HI!!!
I love the couches! They remind me of my childhood! Ahhh... the memories. I'm definitely going to have to attempt killer bunnies again sometime when I'm not half asleep - need to learn that crazy game!
Post a Comment