Dear readers,
We started this blog 3 years ago (June 2007), just before we moved to England. Since then, we have published almost 300 blog posts and uploaded more than 4300 photos. That's somewhere between 600 and 1000 hours of blogging.
We reckon that's worth a comment!
Many of our readers are known to us because they have at some stage left a comment or mentioned the blog to us in a conversation or email. Others are still anonymous. But whenever a new reader makes themselves known - or an existing reader leaves a comment to let us know they're still reading - we are delighted. And motivated to keep blogging.
It doesn't matter whether we gave you our blog address or whether you came across it some other way: your interest in reading about our travels is a compliment to us. And we'd love to hear from you.
So if you've never left a comment before (or you have, but this guilt trip still worked on you!), here's your chance.
Thanks for reading our blog!
Anna & Ben.
PS. If you don't know how to leave a comment, click here. You don't need to have a Blogger account and you can even choose to remain anonymous.
12 comments:
oh ok, you've 'guiltied' me into it lol!! :-)Will just repeat what I've already said...fantastic blogging!!! SOOO well written, and gorgeous photos. I check nearly every day to see if there's a new post :-)
Well done, and keep them coming,
Sonya.
Well I've commented semi-regularly to let you know I'm still alive, great to read your travels etc, now it's time to guilt you into reading/ and or commenting on my blog! Goes both ways dearest cousins! :o)Love you guys xo
Wow guys thats a fantstic amount of blogging! Very glad that you have kept at it, it's great to be able to read of your wonderful adventures. It's hard to believe that amount of time has gone past,
Can't wait till you guys come back :)
Chany
Way to go!!! I can't believe you kept it up this long... that's awesome! I can't even keep up with email :-)
We check your blog 2 or 3 times a week... always nice to see what you're doing!
Thanks for blogging!
Hey sis! Happy birthday to the blog! That's an amazing amount of effort! Yes, as you know I comment on practically every entry whether or not I really have anything exciting to say...just so you know I'm reading and because I know how much you LOVE comments!! Hehehe! Can't wait to hear how things are with Delle - huge hugs to all of you! I'll bet you're having an amazing time, and I'm sure I'll hear all about it in a couple of weeks!! :) xo
Good on yas, Byrdies !!! Very professional and interesting and personable !!! AND, a wonderful record for YOU of every li'l bit of all your adventures !!! Yay !!!
Take care.
_ Tanya, Queensland.
Happy Birthday/Anniversary to the blog and congrats to you for keeping up on all the posts! Thanks for keeping me inspired to travel and taking such gorgeous photos of everywhere you visit. Love that I can keep up w/ you via this lovely blog!
Well you already know we are loyal readers of your blog but a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your blog & knowing how long it takes to actually upload ONE photo it is an awesome accomplishment! If something is worth doing it's worth doing well - and that's what you're doing. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep up the great work. Love Mum xo
Happy birthday to you Blog! :)
You know I love reading about what you're up to so I don't need to say so again... But thanks for doing such a great job! xo
Congratulations for a great effort! Three years is a long time to stay motivated. We certainly enjoy hearing about what you are doing and seeing, so keep up the good work!
you guys are the greatest! You seriously are so well written its amazing. Your posts are always very entertaining and intellectually stimulating. We must have coffee when you get back from your latest gallivanting around. -janae
I am the person who writes comments on your blog posts about 3 months after you post them... I love reading them and always find them interesting, but I need to get in the habit of checking more regularly so that I don't have about 30 posts to catch up on like this time! ;-)
By the way, I am seriously impressed at your blog statistics! I did probably 20 posts on our blog last year and that was enough to make me decide I couldn't be bothered for our latest trip - I spend too much time sorting out all my photos and putting together our album, so my blog posts tended to happen about 3 months after the event anyway! Well done on your dedication!
Post a Comment