Step 2: Stick metal things into other metal things. When finished, work way around marquee frame, sticking in metal things that popped out when metal things on opposite side were connected. Wonder why one finds oneself doing this repeatedly. Are they all popping out again because there are different lengths of metal bits and no consideration was given to this during the assembly process?
Step 3: Ponder situation in a manly manner. Wives use husbands' manly consideration time to complete many other important tasks.
7 comments:
WOW 1st comments twice in a row. THAT was hilarous reading - it paints a great picture of the process by male and female.
Fabulous! i shall refer to this text should i ever require instructions in marquee-putting-up-ing in the future...
PS.The garden party looks so cute & fun!
oxo
Ben - are you wearing a "man-salmon" coloured T-shirt. I know you're in a strange country and all..but what are you thinking!
Anna - There is nothing wrong with documenting your travels.. Well done! Just because Ben can't multi-task...
Oi - don't you be knocking my shirt! Besides, its not salmon, it is actually pink (and blue)! - you have seen it before, I have worn it too school before. Also, its now matches my grey cargoes, as they have a very faint oink tinge after being washed with some red undies!
4th picture down = GORGEOUS!!!!
It looks amazing and definately worthwhile!!
Gotta love the oink tinge Ben...be careful with that :D
Does it qualify as a "garden party" if it's effectively indoors? Or maybe I'm giving the marquee too much credit considering the apparent design flaws?
A very amusing account - I never thought to write instructions on how we erected the tents for Delle's party but I'm sure it involved more hammers....
I really dont need to know about your red undies...
FYI - Julie and Justin Young had a little girl on Friday 17/08/07. Amelia Alice, 11.45am, 7lbs 11oz. Mum and bub both well. Went to visit on Saturday - very cute!
Post a Comment