...from Australia!! In a bit over 6 hours we'll be waking up, getting ready and heading to the airport - it's all about to happen!!
Over the last few days, we've done a fair amount of socialising, said quite a lot of goodbyes and done lots of packing and weighing of bags. As an update to the earlier question of how we'll manage to take only 27 kg each for a 2.5 year holiday... not only have we achieved this, but our combined 54 kg includes about 12 kg of uni textbooks and Lonely Planet guidebooks! I (more so than Ben) have packed extremely few clothes. Obviously, clothes shopping is high of the list of priorities of things to do soon after we arrive (right after finding a place to live and getting a car, and probably before finding a job, as I'll need something to wear to it)!
Since it's now 6 hours and 5 minutes until I'll be getting up, I'd better keep this brief and get some sleep!
Aurgh! - tomorrow night we'll be sleeping in Taiwan, and the next night we'll be sleeping in England!!!!!! :D :D :D Goodnight!
2 comments:
ARGH!!! So exciting!! You are now flying overhead to Taiwan... Definitely put shopping at the top of your list of things to do :D :D
Thanks for adding me to your list. Have a great time. Would love to have done the same....
Post a Comment