For those among you who doubted my veracity regarding Anna's drive out of London, please watch the following...
...and I rest my case!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Oh!!! No one is game to comment on THIS ONE!!!!! Not sure what that means - who are you all scared of the most Ben or Anna!!!!!! I'm sure all those that know Annaleise well would know that Ben's story would be close to the real story - she isn't her fathers daughter for nothing, they could both talk under water I'm sure!!
1 comment:
Oh Oh!!! No one is game to comment on THIS ONE!!!!! Not sure what that means - who are you all scared of the most Ben or Anna!!!!!! I'm sure all those that know Annaleise well would know that Ben's story would be close to the real story - she isn't her fathers daughter for nothing, they could both talk under water I'm sure!!
Post a Comment