It's been suggested to me that I should post some instructions on how to leave a comment on our blog, just in case this is what is holding some of you anonymous readers back. :)
Here's a little secret: we've got a hit counter (see very bottom of page), so we KNOW you're out there - we just want you to say g'day!!
A friend who blogs recently made this statement: "I enjoy getting comments on my blog more than I enjoy writing it". I know what she means! Whilst I do mostly love writing the blog, and I do it to record these memories for ourselves as well as for you, I know my enthusiasm would have waned long ago if it weren't for those readers who leave us a comment now and then. Or even the ones who email and say they're keeping track of us - a perfectly acceptable alternative to leaving a public comment!
I don't mean to make any of you shy readers feel pressured. :P I've got a feeling some people read this on the quiet because they think they're not the "real" audience it is written for (eg. family). But let me tell you - if you're interested enough to read what we're up to, you are precisely our target market!!! Thank you for being interested!
HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT:
Step 1: Click on "x comments" at the bottom of a blog entry. This is what you would usually do to see comments that other people have already left.
Step 2: Type your comment in the box at the top right.
Step 3: Scroll down. Select the round button beside "Name/URL". Type your name into the "Name" box. Leave the "URL" box empty.
Step 4: Click on the big orange "Publish Your Comment" button. And that's it!
Thanks folks - hope all are going well, and remember we always love to hear from you via whatever form of contact you are most comfortable with! Cheerio!
2 comments:
You made me laugh!! Here I am leaving a comment, so you know I'm not a creeper, just one of your faithful readers! Congrats on the car... looks like you're getting settled in! ~marissa
Hey. Winter does bring adverse conditions. Ha.. I do wish you better days. The energy of youth will pull you through. Good days ahead... Hopefully paths will cross... I hope you get to see the gardens there later. Keep writing.
Post a Comment