Tomorrow will be 4 years since I wrote the first entry of this blog!
To celebrate, I thought I'd link to five of our favourite blog entries from the last 4 years. Ben and I often re-read our old blog entries and smile at all the wonderful experiences we've had, so we'd love it if this inspired some of our readers (new or old) to go archive-surfing too. And if you felt inclined to leave a comment, we'd love it even more!
Five of our favourite blog entries from the last 4 years:
We went Ape!
An Aussie Orphans' Christmas
How to get out of a carpark in Paris in 48 simple steps
Snowshoeing at Lake Louise
Death Valley
What are your favourites?
Happy birthday, blog!!
7 comments:
Oh my!!! Re-reading the Paris Carpark saga had me physically rolling around, tears pouring down my cheeks, laughing hysterically...Was reading on my iPod and had to take breaks every couple of steps or so because my hand couldn't hold iPod still enough to continue reading!!!! Wow what a night that was :D Definitely my fave post I think :D xoxo
Still very much enjoying following your blog. Travelling from the comfort of home!!! Thanks to you!!
Glenda K
Happy birthday, blog! Wow! 4 years!!
I've been known to go archive-surfing too, it's always great to see where you've been. Not sure which is my fave post but the re-read of the Paris carpark gave me another good laugh!!!
Snowshoeing at Lake Louise would have to be tops for me. We've lost our password so we're anonymous from now on.
Poppy
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, BLOG!! LOVED re-reading these entries...I too was laughing hysterically at the Paris Carpark saga...and I love the poem! You should write more poetry entries, they are always awesome!!
A random blog entry I remember loving is the one where you do a slow motion video of smashing the gingerbread houses. Not sure why this appeals so much...perhaps I have repressed anger issues...but anyways, its very amusing and I love the randomness of it!
Oh, I forgot to say, congrats on an amazing blog, and your dedication..regardless of how many people do or don't comment! ;) Keep writing!!
Yay, snowshoeing at Lake Louise is my favourite! ;-) I did enjoy going back and reading it again, although I have a photo from that day pinned to my wall at work (right underneath one of the four of us at Maisie's Magical Christmas house) so I daydream about it quite often! :-)
I do also love the Paris car park one, and I had never read your amazing poetry on the We Went Ape one before so that was a great read! I do also love the Death Valley one - and would have loved to know what it was like to have a nice air conditioned car to hop back into afterwards, as opposed to one with the heater cranking! ;-)
And Happy Birthday blog!! :-)
Post a Comment